LABELS: ELrow, Avotre, Saved, Wow Rec.
Always a lover of music, Simone Liberali born in Pavia and from an early age starts to performing as a dj in small clubs of the city doing quickly to talk about him.
His passion and his dedication led him to do the first records, spending a lot of time in studio. The first EP released came, after a few days, in the top 100 of Beatport and was supported and played by the best djs and artists in the world.
He divided the console with international djs such as: Martin Buttrich, The Martinez Brothers , Dj Sneak, Matthias Tanzmann, Monika Kruse,Davide Squillace, Hot Since 82 and many others.
A young artist with a great talent received many requests , so he played in a lot of countries of Europe and also Usa, Argentina, Brazil , Ecuador, Russia and more of America.
His sets are characterized by a really energetic mood with a protagonist bassline extremely addictive!
His productions tech house with hot grooves and much rhythmic have had a great appeal and they are played by artists like : Marco Carola ,Paco Osuna,Steve Lawler,Hot Since 82,Nicole Moudaber,Joseph Capriati,Cuartero and much more!
You can find it on very nice labels like Avotre, Lost Records ,Stereo Productions ,Material, Clarisse, Wow!, Sanity, Nonstop, D-Floor.
Hello mate! How Are You? What do you have scheduled for today?
Hey guys , glad to be on board! I’m very good thanks , actually i’m in the airport waiting my flyght to Colombia. The next days i’ll play there , in Ecuador and then Miami for the Winter Music Conference.
Please tell us a bit about your latest releases!
I’m really happy about the results of my latest releases , all of them jumped into the top 100 tech house tracks and were played and supported by many big artists like Marco Carola , Claptone , Seth Troxler , Eats Everything , Matthias Tanzmann and more..
My last one “Halo Ep” was on Nic Fanciulli’s Saved Records and reached the 7 position of the world chart.
Definitely a great satisfaction for me!
Which release was the one who gave you the most attention so far?
I think the last ones : Halo Ep and my collaboration with the Music On resident Leon that reached the 2 position in the world of all genres!
Tell us a bit about your upcoming releases! Is there anything special planned?
I’m working a lot in the studio but i’m travelling a lot too in the last period so i hadn’t so much time to produce! After this tour i’ll be only around Europe with short travels so i’ll be more focused on the work in the studio. I’ll be back on Saved Records and I have some new tracks that i’m trying out in my gigs.
As you are touring a lot, please tell us something about your experience. What is your favourite city or country and why?
Honestly i like to travel a lot and i don’t have a 100% favourite country because everyone have something interesting.
I like Argentina for the energy of the people and for the feeling that you create with them. The food and for the weather are very good too there!
What were your TOP 5 gigs so far?
– Lost Beach Club in Ecuador . I played there many hours and for me is one of the best clubs in the world. Really characteristic, situated on the beach in front of the sea and the soundsystem is something crazy!
– El Row Barcelona . A real expression of a party . One of the best experiences in my life with an insane line up in an amazing location. I was really excited to play there with 22 years old.
– The Steelyard London for 33 Events, another incredible location. People in England knows how to party and i love to play there!
– Musicrow Sofia Bulgaria . Situated in a big theatre was absolutely one of my best parties of 2017. I played there with Neverdogs and the people went crazy with the music. I really had an amazing time there, awesome people.
– The next one in May at Magazzini Generali Milan with the magician Luciano. Only me and him! Really excited and an honor to share the decks with this legend! One of my favourite artist and great inspiration.
What are your top 5 tracks that are really working the dance floor in your sets at the moment?
– Cesar Merveille & Guti – Maayancholy (Luciano Remix)
– Paolo Martini – Roller Jack
– David Herrero – Don’t a Rush
– Pirupa – Party Non Stop (Pirupa Remix)
– Picca & Mars – Frequencies (Qubiko Remix)
Thank you for your time and this interesting interview!
Interview by Lars
Natch & Dothen – Miso
GruuvElement’s, Gianluca Rattalino – Boogie Boogie
David Herrero, Rober Gaez – Call On Hold
Paolo Martini – Roller Jack
Mirco Caruso – Cubanito
Cesar Merveille, Guti – Maayancholy (Luciano (Official Page) Remix)
Kydus, Secondcity – The Light
Chris Staropoli – Wear It
Sterling Void, Lisa Kitty Valdez, Stanny Abram – Playboy
Damian Lazarus & The Ancient Moons, Afronaut Zu – Fly Away feat. Afronaut Zu (Dennis Ferrer Remix)
Artslaves Moan – Loud (OXIA & Nicolas Masseyeff Remix)
Danny Serrano – It Say People (Audio KoDe & Giacomo De Falco Remix)
The Men’s Den – Back (Original Mix)